Measuring Customer Satisfaction Program
Voice of the Customer Programs
Our Voice of The Customer programs help you understand and improve the customer experience by knowing what’s working and what’s not by assessing overall satisfaction and loyalty levels through our Net Promoter Score Program. They help you identify and understand systemic problems which won’t rear their heads with singular research projects, and they close the feedback loop between management, consumers and frontline staff.
Our voice of customer mobile customer feedback system, Feedbox, allows you to gather direct feedback from real customers immediately after their service experience. Feedback from real customers is gathered via the customer's smartphone by means of a QR code displayed in-store or dedicated touch screen terminal/s.
- enables customers to give feedback quickly and easily from virtually anywhere
- utilizes a cloud based control centre that allows you to manage surveys per location in real time through a wifi of cellular network data transfer
- deploys immediate 'alerts' where customer experience falls below a rule based threshold
- enables (opt in) collection of customer data and delivery of marketing offers in return for feedback.
Our REALSay system works by inviting real customers to participate in a survey.
The REALSay system aims to capture voice of customer research and feedback from a representative number of your customers providing feedback on exactly how the customer perceived the in-store experience, product/service quality and overall brand.
REALSay provides company leaders with a powerful tool to align corporate strategy to market demand.
Exit Interviews are a common mechanism for gathering 'Voice of the Customer'.
They are usually conducted face-to-face to capture your customers' interaction with your brand and experience in-store.
Interviews can be used to understand
- what your customers and non-customers are thinking as they exit your stores and what they are likely to tell their friends
- why your non-purchasers didn't purchase
- what could be done to make the in-store experience better.
The immediacy of exit interviewing allows you to explore responses from customers to elaborate on the ratings they have provided. In particular, customers who came with an indication to purchase but didn't purchase can be questioned about their reasons for not doing so. Verbatim comments make the numbers come to life and can provide information that the survey designers hadn't even thought of!
To find out more about our Voice of the Customer Programs please contact us on +61 3 9687 2360.